Thursday, 4 February 2010

Games in February for the Leafs and Raptors

Games for the Raptors in February. February 7th vs Sacramento 12 pm, February 10th vs Philadelphia 7 pm, February 17th vs Memphis 7 pm, February 19th at New Jersey 8 pm, February 20th vs Washington 7 pm, February 24th vs Portland 7 pm, February 26th vs Cleveland 7 pm, February 28th at Oklahoma City 7 pm.

Game for the Leafs in February. February 5th at New Jersey 7 pm, February 6th against Ottawa 7 pm, February 8th against San Jose 7 pm and February 12th at St. Louis 8 pm. For those who are wondering why there isn’t any games the second half of February, it’s because of the Olympics that are to be help in Vancouver and many players from the NHL play for there country during the games.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not all that into sports, but if I was, i'd follow your blogs regularly. Even though I will still follow every couple days.

    Interesting stuff. Keep it up!
    FISH

    ReplyDelete