My name is Fernando, I’m 41 years old and I work for the Italian mob in New York, New York. I am an undercover cop and I’ve been working on this job to bust Lorenzo the head of the operation for 7 years now. I do all sorts of things working for a mob, I’ve killed people, I’ve watched people die, I’ve seen how powerful they are and trust me, you don’t want to get involved with them. Once you become part of the family, you can never leave unless you’re in a body bag. The things you see and things you have to do to make sure that they don’t find out your undercover are life changing. I had to leave my wife, I haven’t seen my kids in over 20 years, and I hardy have any friends out side of the police force. Having to change my name, where I came from, who I am just to protect the people I care and love was the hardest choice a man could ever make.
It all started 9 years ago when I got arrested for assault, murder and drug possession. I knew the judge from high school and he offered me a deal I couldn’t refuse. He told me I had two choices, one was to spend the rest of my life in jail in a concrete cell with some guy I didn’t know, or go to jail for a few months, have a fake death so people believe your dead and become an undercover cop and leave my life behind for ever. So like any other person would, I pick the choice I thought was better for me and my family, instead of my family having to deal with me in jail, id fake my death and work for the CIA.
As I started to gain the trust of Lorenzo, I started moving up in his “family” and soon became one of his most trusted guys. He would come to me for advice, ask me to make sure the job gets done right if not to deal with the hit man, even simple things as getting him his daily pack of smokes. I had it all, money, girls and a family, people id spend the whole day with, a nice big house, and anything I needed at the tip of my fingers. Lorenzo was getting old, and he was looking for someone to take over his position and to make sure everything runs good. Mario, Lorenzo’s son was my age. He was a little shorter then me and has less muscle the only thing is, that Lorenzo trusted me more then Mario. He wasn’t to happy about that, knowing his dad loved me more then him, had more faith and more confidence in me then his own son.
May 23rd, we had the biggest drug deal going down in Manhattan’s harbor. We had 3 fishing boats come in filled with sharks that had cocaine in them. Over 1,000,000 dollars worth or cocaine and over 2,000 guns and grenades also. We have a great friend in Columbia that supplies us with anything we need, and we do the same for them. The 2,000 guns and grenades were for the big conflict we had going on with the Triads. The police had no control over what was about to happen, to them it was just two gangs fighting for business. They didn’t care if people died, just less problems in there eyes. The war was set to take place on July 4th, so the police wouldn’t mind the sound of gun shots going off thinking it was fire works. We had over 200 people come in for the war and we lost 78 and they lost 186, the rest got away.
A few days later, we decided to get some new recruits for the family. We were looking for big people, people that had a record, scary people, someone who would die for the family. Each applicant will be personally selected by people from the family, and they will be tortured and suffer to get in.
After the new family members joined, the CIA figured that they should get me out of here before another war erupts. I’m not ready to leave Lorenzo yet he’s like a father to me. I never knew my dad, he died 3 weeks after I was born in a car accident, and they say he was impaired while driving. They want me to set up a drug deal and arrest everyone on site. This will take a few weeks to arrange but until then I will not be able to contact the CIA I will be under everyone’s eye. So I told them where and where it will take place and all I can do is hope for the best.
The next day I take Lorenzo out for breakfast thinking we will be going to the deal in the afternoon. We sit and talk and during the meal he tells me that he would be lost without his son, he would be dead if he didn’t have him by his side. I told him that Mario thinks you like me better then him and that you don’t trust him to do things. Lorenzo explain that he loves him and believes in him but he doesn’t want to risk his life by giving him all the responsibilities. Shortly after the meal, they leave for the pick up point.
As we get closer, I tell him that we aren’t going to the deal, I told him that it was over, and that he doesn’t have to be in the mob anymore, that he was a free man. Lorenzo and Mario were confused then we showed up at an air port and there was vans with everyone from the family there waiting for the plain. I decided to move them to Columbia and go with them and start a new life.
As for the CIA, I gave them the address to the Triads and arranged a deal for them to buy drugs and they all got life time sentences.
I was never to be seen again by anyone I once new in the USA…
Sunday, 11 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment